Working in collaboration with the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), PearlTV Group, ATSC 3.0 Security Authority (A3SA) and The Advanced Television Systems Committee, Inc (ATSC) as well as many manufacturers and equipment vendors, Resillion has been at the forefront of ATSC 3.0 certification and test material development.
- Arreios for ATSC Test Suite & Materials
- NEXTGEN TV Certification
- A3SA Certification
- RF Testing
- Bespoke ATSC 3.0 Professional Services
ATSC 3.0 technology provides a rich, immersive viewer experience encompassing:
- 4K Ultra-High Definition, High Dynamic Range and High Frame Rate video
- HEVC and SHVC Video and Next Gen Immersive AC-4 or MPEG-H Audio
- IMSC1 Text and Image Profile captions
- ATSC 3.0 DASH, ROUTE & MMT protocols and signalling, service metadata & events
- Interactive Applications through ATSC 3.0’s HTML5 application environment
- Advanced Emergency Alerts
- Streaming to mobile devices and automotive applications
- Targeted Advertising and Video Transitions
- Creation of personalised packages to gain and retain subscribers.
- Special interest or local content aimed at personal interests.
- Content recovery and Watermarking
NEXTGEN TV is currently being rolled-out across the United States and is being adopted by major CE manufacturers.
ATSC 3.0 Development
Working with broadcasters, operators and CE manufacturers, our aim is to provide test solutions that support ongoing conformance to ATSC 3.0 across the industry, and facilitate the Consumer Technology Association’s NEXTGEN TV Logo scheme, defining how devices must comply with the standard.
NEXTGEN TV Logo
The NEXTGEN TV Logo was established by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) in association with ATSC and the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB). The logo provides assurance to consumers, content producers, broadcasters, and CE manufacturers that the advanced technologies promised by ATSC 3.0 standards is effectively delivered and reproduced on compliant devices, which display the logo.
Working in collaboration with CTA, NAB and ATSC, Resillion developed a suite of test tools and materials that can be used to test devices to ensure consistent conformance of implementations to the ATSC 3.0 standard. These tests, once passed and approved, facilitate certification of the NEXTGEN TV Logo.
A3SA Certification Programs
Resillion provides test material and a test tool for the ATSC 3.0 Security Authority (A3SA) certification program. A3SA provides enhanced security of content through digital rights management and service protection across the ATSC 3.0 standard for devices and broadcasters.
Resillion NEXTGEN TV Test Material Repository Portal for the NEXTGEN TV Logo can be accessed here. This facility is open to ATSC, CTA and NAB members and Test Suite Licensees that have been added to the portal access list. The tests are either:
- Approved – Tests that require a mandatory pass for a device to be able to carry the NEXTGEN TV Logo
- Recommended – Tests that are for information and cover additional features, which may become approved tests in future releases
- Pending – Awaiting assessment and validation to be categorised as either Approved or Recommended