A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable functionality on the Resillion website, including:
- Identifying when you return to the website, to allow us to respond to you as an individual.
- Analysing activity on our website to provide you with a better experience.
1. Why Do We Set Cookies?
Cookies help us to provide you with a better experience. Our cookies do not store any personally identifiable information, but are based on uniquely identifying your IP, browser and internet device.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To enable the use of Plausible Analytics
- To store your preferences
- To track user journeys and to enable Resillion personnel to perform tasks within the admin interface.
Where permitted by law, we may combine information we receive from other websites, mobile applications and sources, with information you give to us and information we collect about you, including cookie information.
2. What Information Does Resillion Collect About You?
Resillion may obtain information about you when you use this website.
The information we collect about you includes:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device event information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- Your preferences such as language settings, website notifications, or alerts;
- Your location;
- What content you view or pages you visit;
- Search enquiries you make using our site search.
2.1 Information About You via Parameter Tracking
2.2 Information About You via Third Parties
We use Plausible Analytics’. For more information, please see https://plausible.io/about.
You may opt in for or opt out of any automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. These opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and as they are not operated by Resillion, we are unable to perform the opt-ins or opt-outs on your behalf.
3. How Can I Manage My Cookies?
In addition to controlling the cookies by means of the banner that is displayed to you when you first visit our site, you may use your browser settings (e.g., in Chrome, Safari, and others) to control individual cookies. Consult the Help files for your specific browser. Information on cookies is available at https://www.cookiesandyou.com/.
You can also control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
4. What Cookies Do We Set?
We have listed below all cookies we use, and their purpose and expiry.
4.1 First-Party Cookies
- Session Cookie: We use a session cookie to monitor when a user is on our site. This is deleted when the visitor leaves our website.
- Google Analytics: We use Google’s Analytics software to monitor user behaviour in order that we can identify on-site issues and keep delivering content that is of interest to our visitors.
4.2 Third-Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of our website. However, your IP address itself cannot be accessed and all data is aggregated and anonymised.
- Twitter: The stream on our website page brings users the latest from our twitter stream. Twitter places a cookie to allow this system to function properly.
5. Additional Information