The average time to discover a data breach is more than six months, during which time irreparable damage will have been done to your business, assets, reputation, and stakeholders. Once discovered, it is imperative that appropriate response is initiated as quickly as possible.
Our experienced cyber incident responders will orchestrate the activities together, guiding your IT team and vendors to contain the threat and limit any further propagation within the network and provide the capability to isolate and remediate hosts, hardening your security posture to prevent re-entry. Finally, they will establish a timeline of events and identify entry points where possible, completing the remediation cycle.
Find evidence of a data breach, discover the path used by the attacker and ultimately identify the security vulnerabilities that allowed the incident to happen, to give you solid remediation advice. By combining cutting-edge technologies with our experienced forensic investigators, Resillion will:
- Effectively and efficiently react to a sign of compromise
- Identify and remediate the root cause of a compromise
- Understand the extent of a security incident
- Manage the context of a breach, including communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Communication with third parties, vendors and suppliers when required
- Understand the overall attack and compromise lifecycle
The responders are supported by our UKAS 17025 accredited digital forensics lab, which can bring new evidence to light, meaning that other parts of your existing security structure can be evaluated and improved upon.
Cyber Risk Management
Manage security risk in a coordinated, cohesive and consistent manner across all business units and functions.