Presentation by Bill Chard, Devices Practice Lead at Resillion:
IDSR Performance Testing in Settings Indicative of the Real World
- The IDSR programme aims to accelerate the implementation of IDSR in the UK market, by demonstrating that the technologies involved (based on PAS 1878, OpenADR, and the GB Smart Meter system) will work and can scale. This project helps take an important step, from development and conformance, towards real world deployment.
The presentation will cover:
- What do we mean by performance in ‘Settings Indicative of the Real World’?
- What are we testing, and what will the test environment look like?
- Scenarios and test cases
- Measurements and data to be collected
- How do we expect the results to be used?
Get your tickets here
Join us at the OpenADR++ Users ConferenceRegister