Borne from the expertise of Eurofins Scientific’s Digital Testing, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics and Content divisions, Resillion brings together over 600 experts with a passion for making IoT work. Each component is key to the overall success and functionality of all things IoT, creating and delivering the best in testing technologies everywhere.
Resillion has a global presence, operating in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific; we are a global company with local capability, providing end-to-end quality assurance, testing solutions, and cyber security. No matter your industry, your geographical location, or stage in your digital transformation, Resillion will be by your side to realise you and your organisation’s ambitions.
Test Analyst / Senior Test Analyst – Salesforce
Permanent Role – No sponsorship available
Scotland Central Belt – Hybrid – 2 days per week in the central belt of Scotland
Opportunities for experienced Test Analyst / Senior Test Analyst who have specialist skills and knowledge within Salesforce . In this role you will be working as skilled test consultants to deliver world class Salesforce software and solutions to our Client Located in Central Belt Scotland. These role’s will require 2/3 days on site per week near Glasgow
People are at the core of our business. As part of our consultancy and delivery solutions, where we truly listen to our clients and understand their business, you will be central to delivering real results. We’ll challenge you to be the best – and then go further still. With our second-to-none training, support of our expert consultants and the opportunity to be fully involved in a company who values you as an individual, there is no limit to where you can take your career with us.
You will bring experience of software testing and network testing where you will have developed your specialist knowledge in this area while testing asset management systems, real time operations systems and ERP systems. You will be involved in and able to demonstrate skills across the following:
- Extensive experience in Salesforce
- Creating QA acceptance criteria for all user stories
- Creating test cycles for each sprint
- Executing test cases / scripts for each sprint
- Managing test cycles
- Creating test progress dashboard using test management tools such as Jira and Quality Center.
- Contributing to testing knowledge sharing
- Attending and contributing to all Agile ceremonies
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Innovative thinker in terms of testing and approach
- Adaptable to sudden priority change based on PO requests
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of building effective working relationships with Developers to discuss stories, defects etc.
- Experience of building effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Data Warehousing Knowledge & Experience
Key to these roles is experience across the following areas:
- Excellent experience across Salesforce
- Testing of asset management systems
- Knowledge of field service systems
- Experience of testing real time operational management systems
- In depth Agile methodology experience
- Applications including SAP, Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Slack
- Technical / Automation skills including Java, Selenium Webdriver 3, Cucumber, Serenity, Maven, Intellij, Jenkins, Git
- Knowledge of testing API services, end point URLs, Json, postman, swagger.
- Knowledge & Experience in the Energy sector.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.