Borne from the expertise of Eurofins Scientific’s Digital Testing, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics and Content divisions, Resillion brings together over 600 experts with a passion for making IoT work. Each component is key to the overall success and functionality of all things IoT, creating and delivering the best in testing technologies everywhere.
Resillion has a global presence, operating in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific; we are a global company with local capability, providing end-to-end quality assurance, testing solutions, and cyber security. No matter your industry, your geographical location, or stage in your digital transformation, Resillion will be by your side to realise you and your organisation’s ambitions.
Resilient, Approachable, Persistent, Meticulous. We never give up. We bounce back from anything that is thrown at us. We will always find a solution with one thing in mind, customer goals. We are Resillion.
Senior IT Support Analyst – Covering both our Edinburgh and Glasgow Offices
**Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will have to be eligibly for SC (Security Clearance), which requires a UK passport / ILR and 5 years of UK address history**
We offer a range of Cyber Security and Software/Device Testing services from our offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Bristol. We’re looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join our UK team to provide IT endpoint and infrastructure support to users. Your time will be split evenly between our Glasgow and Edinburgh offices and providing remote support from home. There will also be opportunities to travel to our Birmingham and Bristol offices to help where needed.
- Provide onsite and remote support to users across the UK.
- Provide support for server and network infrastructure, including firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Act as an escalation point and mentor to 1st line colleagues.
- Help maintain hardware and software asset registries.
- Partake in any developmental training as required.
We use a lot of industry-specific systems and software, so we’re looking for seasoned Analysts who enjoy ‘pulling apart’ something they haven’t seen before and figuring out how it works. Ideally, you’ll have experience or exposure to a lot of these, but training will be provided to strong candidates with a desire to learn.
- 5 years’ experience providing IT support.
- Desktops, Laptops, and Mobile Devices
- Servers and SAN/NAS Storage
- Hypervisors (Hyper-V, VMWare, Proxmox, VirtualBox)
- Backup solutions
- Fortigate and PfSense firewalls
- Networking switches, routers, and wireless access points
- VOIP Telephony
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server
- Ubuntu Linux
- Pentest tools, such as Nessus or Burp.
- Microsoft 365 / Dynamics / SharePoint
- Azure / Intune