Borne from the expertise of Eurofins Scientific’s Digital Testing, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics and Content divisions, Resillion brings together over 600 experts with a passion for making IoT work. Each component is key to the overall success and functionality of all things IoT, creating and delivering the best in testing technologies everywhere.
Resillion has a global presence, operating in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific; we are a global company with local capability, providing end-to-end quality assurance, testing solutions, and cyber security. No matter your industry, your geographical location, or stage in your digital transformation, Resillion will be by your side to realise you and your organisation’s ambitions.
You will join a strong, proactive team, working on a vast variety of different and exciting projects, and we invest our time and energy in supporting you to develop your skills further. You will get the opportunity to work with our talented and committed experts, who are delivering a service which is second to none.
Quality Administrator – Digital Forensics
Central Birmingham Location
Salary – £20,000 to £24,000 plus benefits
**Must be eligible for full SC clearance – (UK Passport or IRL with 5 years UK address history)
- To assist in the maintenance of the Digital Forensics Incident Response’s (DFIR) ISO/IEC 17025 roadmap.
- To support the day to day running of the DFIR.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in the maintaining of quality assurance within the DFIR by regularly reviewing documentation to promote continuous improvement and utilising the efficiency of new technical tools and techniques.
- Adhere to all aspects of the customer operational protocols / SLA and Quality Manual
- Co-ordinating the teams’ completion of validation by required dates and completion of relevant supporting documents
- Co-ordinating the team completion of competency tests and completion of relevant supporting documents
- Co-ordinating the team training records and certification.
- Co-ordinate the renewal and update of forensic software licences.
- Co-ordinate the calibration of test data devices activity by the team.
- Ensure the team maintain the calibration of clocks
- Arrange the external calibration of Electrostatic items
- Updating SOPs of any process changes
- Arrange interlab testing / proficiency testing for the lab in collaboration with the Technical Advisor.
- Assist with actions generated from both internal and external audits
- Booking in and out of exhibits,
- Collating of management information from LIMA
- Liaising with customers
- Order, store and distribute consumables for the team
- Review of supplier approval and records.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Run invoice backing data and colleague WIP reports
- Any other tasks within the quality teams’ administration requirements.
- This role is a hybrid position which will fuse casework administration and quality co-ordination and administration. A large proportion of the work will centre around quality, but the role also supports the DFIR administrator for casework tasks during absence or busy periods.
- Must display patience, determination, attention to detail and integrity.
- Understand and conform to any confidentiality agreements in place.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willing/able to learn new tasks and take instructions from Technical Advisor.
- Ability to work in a professional manner and exhibit behaviours expected by their Line Manager.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of working in a team and work supportively with their colleagues.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- IT/Telecoms and/or Forensics background is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High levels of concentration whilst working under pressure
- Good organisational and communication skills
- High levels of personal resilience
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a forensic environment to the highest ethical standards
- Knowledge of Digital forensic software
- Ability to work independently but also promptly escalate case issues/findings to the Investigator
- An inquisitive mind and aptitude to independently solve problems pro-actively
Preferred Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- Experience of working in a quality environment
- An understanding of ISO/IEC 17025.
- An understanding of the Forensic Science Regulator Code of Practice and other standards relevant to forensics such as G19.
- Knowledge of method and QMS auditing not essential but beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of validation / calibration of tools and staff training
- Experience in dealing with customers
Apply online or contact David Rogers ([email protected]).Apply here