Borne from the expertise of Eurofins Scientific’s Digital Testing, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics and Content divisions, Resillion brings together over 600 experts with a passion for making IoT work. Each component is key to the overall success and functionality of all things IoT, creating and delivering the best in testing technologies everywhere.
Resillion has a global presence, operating in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific; we are a global company with local capability, providing end-to-end quality assurance, testing solutions, and cyber security. No matter your industry, your geographical location, or stage in your digital transformation, Resillion will be by your side to realise you and your organisation’s ambitions.
You will join a strong, proactive team, working on a vast variety of different and exciting projects, and we invest our time and energy in supporting you to develop your skills further. You will get the opportunity to work with our talented and committed experts, who are delivering a service which is second to none.
About Your role
About Your role
As a SOC Manager, you will be considered a highly skilled specialist in information security.
You will head a talented and collaborative international team, positioning Resillion (Formally Commissum) as an industry leader in the delivery of managed cyber security services within the markets we operate in.
You will contribute to our thought leadership on various social media platforms and at industry events.
You will work together with the wider business to develop new service lines and increase customer retention by creating true partnerships.
You will assist in enforcing the highest standards of quality and contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal processes related to service delivery and reporting.
The role will provide an opportunity to test yourself in a management position with a truly amazing team within a fully Crest accredited SOC and will offer an attractive package including the opportunity to join several schemes operated by the company.
- P&L responsibility for Managed Services Business Line.
- Strategic and thought leadership.
- Obtain industry accreditations set out by the business.
- Produce metrics that support recruitment, utilisation, and other business indicators.
- Training and career path management of SOC Team.
- Oversee onboarding and BAU delivery process end-to-end to ensure quality of service.
- Take ownership of one or more existing service lines and work towards developing new ones.
- Support pre-sales function in scoping and technical enquiries.
- Identify opportunities for improving delivery process.
- CREST CCTIM or CCIM desirable.
- Excellent leadership skills to coordinate between internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality.
Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information,
you will be required to complete SC vetting.
What you can expect from us
When you join us at Resillion (Formally Commissum) you are joining a company that lives and breathes a fantastic culture. Regardless of the business line you work in or the geographical location we are One Team. We strive for excellence, and this is only achieved when we work as one, with support, training and knowledge sharing built into our everyday lives. Resillion (Formally Commissum) will:
Invest in your growth
- Design your own individual training programme.
- Inspiring and innovative lunch sessions.
- Contribute to our knowledge sharing platform.
- Accelerate your career path with our guided career opportunities.
Put you in the driving seat
- Guide you on your customised progression plan.
- Challenge your ambitions with our projects.
- Contribute to a strong team.
Keep you on track
- Your technical coach will help develop your skills.
- Accelerate your knowledge.
- Experience the power of an innovative workplace.
- Get inspired by our innovation track.
Be In for a good time
- “Be who you want to be” as part of our team.
- Contribute to our young and dynamic team.
- Build a strong connection with all in our company.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply online or contact Lisa McCafferty ([email protected]).Apply here