As a Test Automation Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of various products. With a supportive and inclusive work environment, you will have the chance to continuously expand your knowledge, enhance your skills and develop new ones. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, where you can make an impact, this might be the matching opportunity for you.
- You write manual and/or automated scripts based on the functional specifications
- You organize, plan and manage the automated test project
- You ensure that the project objectives are achieved
- You coordinate all aspects of the project (hardware, software, network)
- You report on the progress of the project to management and to the group to which the project belongs (usually the Operations group)
- You convert the expectations of IT Management into functional and technical specifications
- You install and adjust the systems
- You extensively test the installed systems
- You start using the installed systems
- You develop procedures to support the daily use of the installed systems
- You prepare the necessary documents: user manuals, company guidelines, training material, installation guidelines.
- You are responsible for the training of the users
- You follow up on its implementation
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in an IT related study
- You are enthusiastic about your field of expertise
- Professional level French (C2), good knowledge of English (B2) and basic knowledge of Dutch (A2)
- Experience with software testing
- Experience with Test Management tool(s)
- Experience with Bug Tracking Systems
- Experience with distribution/installation tool(s)
- Experience with project management techniques (E.g. PRINCE2 ) is a plus
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Experience with development or test automation frameworks
- Experience with scripting (Java, Python, Git, Selenium, Docker)
- Willing to do projects at clients in Brussels
Technical knowledge requirements:
- Object Oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, Python)
- SpiraTest-platform (test management & application testing)
- Selenium (UI test automation)
What do we offer?
- Join a company that values both your professional and personal well-being.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes a flexible income plan, allowing you to tailor your earnings to your individual needs.
- We regularly host social events for our employees to foster a positive and inclusive work culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and a well-being program to support your physical, mental and financial health.
- Come be a part of a team where you can grow, both professionally and personally.