By leveraging advanced infrastructure and groundbreaking technologies, this company enables seamless communication, entertainment, and connectivity experiences for its customers.
This organization is known for its commitment to customer satisfaction and has built a reputation for delivering high-quality services and contributing to digital transformation.
With a focus on empowering users, our client continues to shape the telecommunications landscape and support individuals and businesses.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and scaling test automation frameworks, scripts, and tools to ensure efficient and effective software testing. As a Test Automation Expert, you will work closely with development and quality assurance teams to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- You write manual and/or automated scripts based on the functional specifications
- You organize, plan and manage the automated test project
- You ensure that the project objectives are achieved
- You coordinate all aspects of the project (hardware, software, network)
- You report on the progress of the project to management and to the group to which the project belongs (usually the Operations group)
- You convert the expectations of IT Management into functional and technical specifications
- You install and adjust the systems
- You extensively test the installed systems
- You start using the installed systems
- You develop procedures to support the daily use of the installed systems
- You prepare the necessary documents: user manuals, company guidelines, training material, installation guidelines.
- You are responsible for the training of the users
- You follow up on its implementation
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in an IT related study
- You are enthusiastic about your field of expertise
- Good knowledge of English and / or Dutch
- Experience with software testing
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and their integration with test automation
- Experience with Test Management tool(s)
- Experience with Bug Tracking Systems
- Experience with distribution/installation tool(s)
- Experience with project management techniques (E.g. PRINCE2 ) is a plus
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Experience with development or test automation frameworks
- Experience with scripting (Java, Python, Git, Selenium, Docker)
- Willing to do projects at clients in Brussels
Technical knowledge requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Cypress (nice to have)
- Object Oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, Python)
- SpiraTest-platform (test management & application testing)
- Selenium (UI test automation)
- You become part of an organization that values both your professional and personal well-being.
- We offer a salary that matches your added value as well as maturity and seniority
- You can join a wellness program to support your physical, mental and financial health.
- You receive an annual training budget, which you can freely spend, including 5 non-billable days to follow your courses.
- We regularly organize social events for our employees to promote a positive and inclusive work culture.
- You will be part of a team where you can grow, both professionally and personally.