As a QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of various products. With a supportive and inclusive work environment, you will have the chance to continuously expand your knowledge, enhance your skills and develop new ones. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, where you can make an impact, this might be the matching opportunity for you.
- You write manual and/or automated scripts based on the functional specification
- You meticulously carry out the tests developed by the project manager and the test coordinator to ensure the quality of the projects
- You detect defects and report them
- You validate the documentation
- You strictly adhere to the timetable and strictly apply the prescribed procedures
- An IT related study or a first experience in an IT-related profession
- You are enthusiastic about your field of expertise
- Professional level French or Dutch (C2) and basic knowledge of the other language (Dutch or French) (A2), good knowledge of English (B2)
- Experience with scripting and supportive tools (Java, Python, Git, Selenium, Docker)
- Willing to do projects at clients in Brussels
Technical knowledge requirements:
- Object Oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, Python)
- SpiraTest-platform (test management & application testing)
- Selenium (UI test automation)
What do we offer?
- Join a company that values both your professional and personal well-being.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes a flexible income plan, allowing you to tailor your earnings to your individual needs.
- We regularly host social events for our employees to foster a positive and inclusive work culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and a well-being program to support your physical, mental and financial health.
- Come be a part of a team where you can grow, both professionally and personally.
Solliciteer hier of contacteer Joeri El Hazimi ([email protected]).Solliciteer hier